Nutritionally Balanced nutrition and dietetic Services
Nutritionally Balanced is an accredited practising nutrition and dietetic services practice. We are registered as Allied Health Providers under Medicare Australia, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Department of Veterans Affairs. We see many clients under the Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) or Chronic Disease Management (CDM) scheme. We are also registered for Private Health Fund rebates.
We offer high quality nutrition and dietetic services in individual consults including healthy eating, sport performance, oral health, as well as the prevention and management of all acute and chronic diseases without discrimination. We also offer group sessions, community or business presentations, as well as food service including, but not limited to, menu review, aged care and school canteens.
These high quality nutrition and dietetic services are also offered in the Arabic language. Our Arabic dietitian speaks and communicates fluently in Arabic and English.
What do we do?
- Individual dietetic consults with clients/patients
- Group sessions
- Presentations (community and business)
- Food services
- Menu review
- Aged Care
- School Canteens
- Community support and volunteering
How could we help?
- Healthy eating
- Sport performance
- Oral health
- Enteral feeding (eg. PEG, NG tube feeding)
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing or feeding self
- Acute and Chronic disease management and prevention
- Diabetes (including pre-diabetic)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Deficiencies (Including Iron)
- Food sensitivities
- Diarrhoea and constipation